The ESCH Global Conference will provide the ideal opportunity to meet experts in social sciences, humanities, education, leaning technology, educational policy, education management, educational psychology, liberal arts education, sustainable development, and asian studies, researchers, and practitioners. Also, the conference provides an excellent venue for you to present your projects and receive quality feedback.
Speakers and presenters will share new concepts, best practices, knowledge, experience, strategies, and solutions, with a focus on promoting research, efficiency, access to education, sustainable development, education equality, human development, and cultural diversity in higher education institution. All participants will be able to have access to different live activities, keynote presentations, abstracts, papers, proposals, presentations, and workshops that will be offered to all registered conference participants. Mode of presentation/participation: Virtual Live Presentation, Virtual Pre-Recorded Presentation, and Listener.
Topic of Interest
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
1. Learning Technology, Education, and COVID-19 Situation
2. Educational Study of Higher and Postsecondary Education
3. Distance Education, Technology, and Social Change
4. Teaching English as Foreign Language to Arabic Speakers
5. English, Critical Writing, and Literacy Education
6. Education, Race, Gender, and Religions in the Middle East
7. Globalization, Markets, and Education Customers
8. Diversity, Race, and Gender Issues in Higher Education
9. Qualitative and Quantitative Methods in Educational Research
10. Education and Technology in South Korea and Japan
11. Social Sciences, Arts, and Humanities
12. Learning Research and Child Development
13. Students, Counseling Psychology, and Academic Affairs
14. Technology, Science, and Education
15. Learning Styles and Learning Outcomes
16. Common Problems for Asian Learners of English
17. Leadership, Diversity, and Higher Education
18. Educational Equity and Multiculturalism
19. Geographical Education, Education practice trends, and issues
20. Religion, Business, and Contemporary Issues in Education
Power-Point Virtual Presentations: In response to travel and meeting difficulties due to the Covid-19 situation we have taken the decision to move the ESCH Global conference to a fully virtual format. There is a 25-minute limit per presentation.
The conference welcomes proposals from educators, experts in education, social sciences and public policy, and government executives, scholars, academics, consultants, professional researchers, independent scholars, practitioners, and PhD/graduate students. We also welcome case studies, work-in-progress reports, or proposals in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of the conference topic areas.
Notification of Acceptance: With in one week of submission time.
Proposal submission deadline: November 22, 2020
Each registered participant will receive the conference package (Proceedings, author/participation certificates, and conference material) by email and via mail just after the conference.