The Strategic Business Management and Economic Research Global Conference will provide the ideal opportunity to present your projects and experiences to experts in management, marketing, economics, Middle East Business Culture, cybersecurity, leadership, entrepreneurship, engineering and information technology, public policy, researchers and consultants. Also, the conference provides an excellent venue for you to present your research and receive quality feedback.
Speakers and presenters will share new concepts, best practices, knowledge, experience, strategies, and solutions, with a focus on promoting international trade, efficiency, economic growth, and sustainable development, research and development, and innovation. All participants will be able to have access to different live activities, keynote presentations, abstracts, papers, proposals, presentations, and workshops that will be offered to all registered conference participants. Mode of presentation/participation: in Person Presentation, Virtual Live Presentation, Virtual Pre-Recorded Presentation, and Listener.
Topics of Interest
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
1. Economic Development, Policies, and Social Issues
2. Future of Marketing, Brand-Building, and Social Medias
3. Women in Businesses, Entrepreneurship, and Leadership
4. Business Etiquette and Middle East Culture
5. Social Media, Marketing Automation, and Cybersecurity
6. Financial Risk, Economics, and Information Technology
7. Sustainable Development Goals and Climate Change
8. Big Data, Markets, and Social Media
9. Leadership, Management, and Ethics
10. Embracing Change, Breakthrough Innovation, and Creativity
11. Economic Growth, OPEC Policies in Gulf countries
12. International Trade, Business Environments, and Regulations
13. Understand Islamic Finance: Principles and Types
14. Inspirational Corporate Social Responsibility
15. Organizational Management, Human Resources, and Diversity
16. Understanding People, Cultural Differences, and HR
17. Public Sector and Bureaucratic Operational Performance
18. Strategy, Productivity, and Work Methods
19. Managing Transfer of Knowledge, Labor Cost, and Profit Margin
20. Violations of Property Rights, Markets, and Global Policies
Power-Point Virtual Presentations: In response to travel and meeting difficulties due to the Covid-19 pandemic we have taken the decision to move the SBMER Conference to a in person and virtual format. There is a 25-minute limit per presentation.
The conference welcomes proposals from experts in business, entrepreneurship, IT, economics, corporate law, and management including executives, academics, consultants, professional researchers, independent scholars, practitioners, post-docs and PhD/graduate students. We also welcome case studies, work-in-progress reports, or proposals in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of the conference topic areas.
When submitting an abstract, please follow the INSTRUCTIONS.
Early submissions are greatly appreciated -Please consult our calendar of conferences here
Notification of Acceptance: With in one week of submission time.
Each registered participant will receive the conference package (Proceedings, author/participation certificates, and conference material) by email and via mail just after the conference.
Proposals are due: February 12, 2021