The 7th Middle East and Asia-Pacific Multidisciplinary Conference aims to bring together researchers, scientists, academics, educators, practitioners and scholar students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results about all aspects of Asian and Middle Eastern studies, humanities, liberal arts, social sciences, management, environmental research, history, politics, media, education, psychology, and women's and cultural issues.
Also, the conference provides an excellent venue for you to meet experts and researchers and present your projects to receive quality feedback. Speakers and presenters will share new concepts, best practices, knowledge, experience, strategies, and solutions, with a focus on promoting knowledge, sustainable development, economic justice, human rights, cultural diversity, research and development, innovation, and quality of life.
Topics of Interest
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
1. COVID- 19 Pandemic, Overcoming Hardships and challenges
2. Diversity, Inclusion, Multiculturalism, and Traditions
3. Economics, Business, and Entrepreneurship
4. Novel, Poem, Drama, Romance, and Fiction in Arab Literature
5. Cultures, Management, and Leadership In Gulf Countries
6. Higher Education Leadership, Teaching Theory, and Learning Technology in the Middle East
7. Understand Islamic Finance and Aspects of Arab Cultures
8. Religion Studies, Philosophy, Psychology, and Anthropology
9. Economic Growth and Trade in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Japan and South Korea
10. Russian and East European Studies, Near and Middle Eastern Studies
11. Trade, Conflicts, and Dialogue in the Middle East and Asia-Pacific regions
12. Liberal Arts Education, and Humanities in Asia and Australia
13. Communication and Media Studies in Asia-Pacific countries
14. Asian Studies, Middle Eastern Studies, and American Studies
15. Humanism, Feminism, Sexualism, Gender in Indonesia and Thailand
16. Popular Culture, Mass Society, Culture Industry, and Traditions
17. Women's Studies, Women's Rights, Societies, and Social Policy in the Middle East
18. Traditions, Cultures, and Social Changes in Japan, China, and Australia
19. Cultural Anthropology, Political Economy, Environmental Anthropology
20. Racial Equality, Income Disparity, and Public Policy
Power-Point Virtual Presentations: In response to travel and meeting difficulties due to the Covid-19 pandemic we have taken the decision to move the MEAPAC Multidisciplinary Conference to a fully virtual format. There is a 25-minute limit per presentation.
The conference welcomes proposals from experts in liberal arts education, social sciences, humanities, public policy, and scholars, academics, consultants, professional researchers, practitioners, artists and performers, post-docs and PhD/graduate students. We also welcome case studies, work-in-progress reports, or proposals in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of the conference topic areas.
Notification of Acceptance: With in one week of submission time.
Each registered participant will receive the conference package (Proceedings, author/participation certificates, and conference material) by email and via mail just after the conference.
Proposals are due: May 5, 2021