The International Conference on Globalization, Enterprises, and Economic Development (ICGEED) will provide the ideal opportunity to meet experts in entrepreneurship, management, business, public policy, economics, international relations, politics, law, media, education, information technology, consultants and researchers. Also, the conference provides an excellent venue for you to present your projects and receive quality feedback.
Speakers and presenters will share new concepts, best practices, knowledge, experience, strategies, and solutions, with a focus on promoting international trade, efficiency, economic growth, and sustainable development, research and development, and innovation.
Scholars, researchers, practitioners, and graduate students are invited to submit their proposals/abstracts to be considered for presentation at the ICGEED Conference
Topics of Interest
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
1. Corruption, Poverty, and Economics2. Global Issues and Public Policies
3. Globalization, Social Issues, and Economic Policies
4. Trade, Immigration and Demographic Issues
5. Economic Growth and Energy Exports in the Gulf Countries6. Small Business
7. Globalization, Intellectual Property, and International Law
8. Economic Growth and Trade in Japan and South Korea
9. Trade, Conflicts, and Dialogue in the Middle East
10. Global Market, Crises, and Business Policies
11. Economic Reforms, Social Changes, and Issues in the Middle East
12. Prosperity, Food Security, and Healthcare Systems
13. Competition, Black Market, and Informal Economies
14. Political crises, Corporations, and Conflict Resolution
15. Democratization, Economics, and Living Standards
16. Water Resources and Global Energy Demand Issues
17. Human's Rights, Markets, and Public Policy
18. Consumers, Cultures, and Social Changes
19. Minimum Wages, Enterprises, and Unemployment
20. Entrepreneurship, Market Challenges, and Innovation
PowerPoint Presentations: At the conference, the presentation room will be equipped with a laptop, a digital projector and a projector screen. The laptop will be set up for PowerPoint presentations. presenters are asked to save their presentations in a compatible format. There is a 25-minute limit per presentation.
The conference welcomes proposals from experts in business, entrepreneurship, IT, economics, corporate law, and management including executives, academics, consultants, professional researchers, independent scholars, practitioners, post-docs and PhD/graduate students. We also welcome case studies, work-in-progress reports, or proposals in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of the conference topic areas.
When submitting an abstract, please follow the INSTRUCTIONS.
Early submissions are greatly appreciated.
Notification of Acceptance: With in one week of submission time.
Proposals are due: April 23, 2019.
Venue: Holiday Inn Washington-College Park (I-95) | 10000 Baltimore Ave, College Park, MD 20740