The International Conference on Globalization, Enterprises, and Economic Development (ICGEED) will provide the ideal opportunity to meet experts in entrepreneurship, management, business, marketing, public policy, economics, cybersecurity, Leadership, international relations, politics, law, media, education, information technology, consultants and researchers. Also, the conference provides an excellent venue for you to present your projects and receive quality feedback.
Speakers and presenters will share new concepts, best practices, knowledge, experience, strategies, and solutions, with a focus on promoting international trade, efficiency, economic growth, and sustainable development, research and development, and innovation. All participants will be able to have access to different live activities, keynote presentations, abstracts, papers, proposals, presentations, and workshops that will be offered to all registered conference participants. Mode of presentation/participation: Virtual Live Presentation, Virtual Pre-Recorded Presentation, and Listener.
Scholars, researchers, practitioners, and graduate students are invited to submit their proposals/abstracts to be considered for presentation at the ICGEED Conference.
Topics of Interest
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
1. COVID- 19 Pandemic, Public Health, and Economics
2. Global Issues, Climate, Economy Updates, and Threats
3. Understand Islamic Finance and Aspects of Arab Cultures
4. Trade, Immigration and Demographic Issues
5. Economic Growth and Energy Exports in the Gulf Countries6. Small Business
7. Marketing Automation, Social Media, Cybersecurity
8. Economic Growth and Trade in Japan and South Korea
9. Trade, Conflicts, and Dialogue in the Middle East
10. Global Market, Crises, and Business Policies
11. Economic Reforms, Social Changes, and Issues in the Middle East
12. Marketing, Management, and Markets
13. Competition, Black Market, and Informal Economies
14. Political crises, Corporations, and Conflict Resolution
15. Big Data, Markets, and Public Policy
16. Character, Ethics, Business, and Integrity
17. Human's Rights, Markets, and Public Policy
18. Consumers, Cultures, and Social Changes
19. Strategy, Productivity & Work Methods
20. Entrepreneurship, Market Challenges, and Innovation
Power-Point Virtual Presentations: In response to travel and meeting difficulties due to the Covid-19 pandemic we have taken the decision to move the ICGEED Conference to a fully virtual format. There is a 25-minute limit per presentation.
The conference welcomes proposals from experts in business, entrepreneurship, IT, economics, corporate law, and management including executives, academics, consultants, professional researchers, independent scholars, practitioners, post-docs and PhD/graduate students. We also welcome case studies, work-in-progress reports, or proposals in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of the conference topic areas.
When submitting an abstract, please follow the INSTRUCTIONS.
Notification of Acceptance: With in one week of submission time.
Each registered participant will receive the conference package (Proceedings, author/participation certificates, and conference material) by email and via mail just after the conference.
Proposals are due: November 22, 2020