The ESH Interdisciplinary Conference will provide the ideal opportunity to meet experts in educational studies, leaning technology, educational policy, education management, educational psychology, liberal arts education, sustainable development, and cultural studies, researchers, and practitioners. Also, the conference provides an excellent venue for you to present your projects and receive quality feedback.
Speakers and presenters will share new concepts, best practices, knowledge, experience, strategies, and solutions, with a focus on promoting research, efficiency, access to education, sustainable development, education equality, human development, and cultural diversity in higher education institution.
Topic of Interest
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
1. Learning Technology, Education, and Sustainable Development
2. Educational Study of Higher and Postsecondary Education
3. Distance Education and Technology
4. Educational Psychology and Teacher Education
5. English, Critical Writing, and Literacy Education
6. Education, Race, Gender, and Religions in the Middle East
7. Globalization, Markets, and Education Customers
8. Diversity, Race, and Gender Issues in Higher Education
9. Qualitative and Quantitative Methods in Educational Research
10. Education and Technology in South Korea and Japan
11. Social Sciences, Arts, and Humanities
12. Learning Research and Child Development
13. Students, Counseling Psychology, and Academic Affairs
14. Technology, Science, and Education
15. Learning Science, Sociology, and Governance
16. Choice and Affordability in Higher Education
17. Leadership, Diversity, and Higher Education
18. Educational Equity and Multiculturalism
19. Women's Issues and Gender Studies
20. Religion, Business, and Contemporary Issues in Education
Power-Point Virtual Presentations: In response to travel and meeting difficulties due to the Covid-19 pandemic we have taken the decision to move the ESH Interdisciplinary Conference to a fully virtual format. There is a 15-20 minute limit per presentation.
The conference welcomes proposals from experts in business, entrepreneurship, IT, economics, corporate law, and management including executives, academics, consultants, professional researchers, independent scholars, practitioners, post-docs and PhD/graduate students. We also welcome case studies, work-in-progress reports, or proposals in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of the conference topic areas.
Notification of Acceptance: With in one week of submission time.
Proposal submission deadline: April 5, 2021