The Education, Leadership, Research, and Policy 2021 (ELRP21) Conference will provide the ideal opportunity to meet experts in education, social sciences, statistics, humanities and liberal arts education, public policy, environmental sciences, education economics, urban and cultural studies, researchers, and practitioners. Also, the conference provides an excellent venue for you to present your projects and receive quality feedback.
Scholars, researchers, practitioners, and graduate students are invited to submit their abstracts to be considered for presentation at the ELRP Conference. Speakers and presenters will share new concepts, best practices, knowledge, experience, theories, and solutions, with a focus on promoting learning, professional development, education, and inspiration among professionals and academics in the fields of education, psychology, humanities, and social sciences.
Topics of Interest
The theme of the ELRP Conference focuses on (but not limited to) all areas of theoretical and empirical research in the following fields:
1. COVID- 19 Pandemic, Overcoming challenges in Education
2. Math Education, Learning, and Demographics
3. Education Research, Leadership, and Policy
4. Asian Studies, Middle Eastern Studies, and American Studies
5. English, Critical Writing, and Literacy Education
6. Distance Education, Technology, Pedagogy
7. Higher Education in Middle East and Asia
8. Diversity, Race, and Gender Issues in Higher Education
9. E-Learning, Technology, and Education
10. Science, Technology, and Changing Societies
11. Religion, Business, and Education
12. Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences
13. Counseling Psychology, and Academic Affairs
14. K-12 Education, and Teaching Methods
15. Liberal Arts Education, and Humanities in Asia and Australia
16. Cultural Studies, Market, and Information Science
17. Leadership, Diversity, and Higher Education
18. Education Equality and Multiculturalism
19. Sociology, Anthropology, and History
20. Education, Policy, and Community Development
Power-Point Virtual Presentations: In response to travel and meeting difficulties due to the Covid-19 pandemic we have taken the decision to move the ELRP Conference to a fully virtual format. There is a 25-minute limit per presentation.
The conference welcomes proposals from experts in liberal arts education, social sciences, humanities, public policy, and scholars, academics, consultants, professional researchers, practitioners, artists and performers, post-docs and PhD/graduate students. We also welcome case studies, work-in-progress reports, or proposals in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of the conference topic areas.
Early submissions are greatly appreciated -Please consult our calendar of conferences here
Notification of Acceptance: With in one week of submission time.
Each registered participant will receive the conference package (Proceedings, author/participation certificates, and conference material) by email and via mail just after the conference.
Proposals are due: February 28, 2021