The EduPsyHu international Conference aims to bring together researchers, scientists, academics, educators, teachers, practitioners and scholar students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results about all aspects of humanities, liberal arts education, social sciences, cultural studies, arts management, film studies, composition studies, ecology and environmental research, history, politics, American Studies, media, education, psychology, Asian studies, women's studies, and interdisciplinary studies.
Also, the conference provides an excellent venue for you to meet experts and researchers and present your projects to receive quality feedback. All participants will be able to have access to different live activities, keynote presentations, abstracts, papers, proposals, presentations, and workshops that will be offered to all registered conference participants.
Speakers and presenters will share new concepts, best practices, knowledge, experience, strategies, and solutions, with a focus on promoting knowledge, sustainable development, economic justice, human rights, cultural diversity, research and development, innovation, and quality of life. Mode of presentation/participation: Virtual Live Presentation, Virtual Pre-Recorded Presentation, and Listener.
Topics of Interest
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
1. Learning Disabilities and Disorders anguage
2. Assessment of Education
3. The Teacher as Leader in the Classroom
4. Teaching Asian Languages as Foreign Languages
5. Arabic Women and English Language: Stories and Writings
6. Higher Education Leadership, Teaching Theory, and Learning Technology
7. Ancient History, Military History, Social History, and History of Education
8. Religion Studies, Philosophy, Psychology, and Anthropology
9. Teaching Method, Social Distancing, and Education Policy
10. Russian and East European Studies, Near and Middle Eastern Studies
11. Vocational Training and Learning Technologies
12. Liberal Arts Education, and Humanities in the Middle East
13. Child Abuse, Parenting, and Social Exclusion
14. American Studies, Latin-American Studies, African Studies, and Asian Studies
15. Humanism, Feminism, Sexualism, Gender
16. Popular Culture, Mass Society, Culture Industry, and Progressive Evolution
17. Women's Studies, Women's Rights, Societies, and Social Policy
18. Traditions, Cultures, and Social Changes in Japan
19. Cultural Anthropology, Political Economy, Environmental Anthropology
20. Racial Equality, Income Disparity, and Public Policy
Power-Point Virtual Presentations: In response to travel and meeting difficulties due to the Covid-19 situation we have taken the decision to move the EduPsyHu International Conference to a fully virtual format. There is a 25-minute limit per presentation.
The conference welcomes proposals from experts in liberal arts education, social sciences, humanities, public policy, and scholars, academics, consultants, professional researchers, practitioners, artists and performers, post-docs and PhD/graduate students. We also welcome case studies, work-in-progress reports, or proposals in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of the conference topic areas.
Early submissions are greatly appreciated -Please consult our calendar of conferences here
Notification of Acceptance: With in one week of submission time
Proposals are due: March 28, 2023
Each registered participant will receive the conference package by mail and via mail just after the conference.
For more information please contact us via email at email@example.com or click here